Amazon Fire TV Stick is considered as one of the best sources for all entertaining purposes. As it helps you to get connected with the online world of entertainment, like watching Tv shows, movies, streaming millions of songs with regular applications that we require. With the built-in voice feature of Alexa, you can easily access your Favorite Web Contents.
Design and Performance
The Design of Amazon fire tv stick resembles a pen drive. It gets plugged directly into HDMI slot. On the side of Stick, there is a Micro USB slot for charging up your device. As compared to its previous generation, The fire stick has some specification upgraded. It has an all-new Quad-core processor, that claims to deliver up to 30% faster Performance. The Wi-Fi has been upgraded to 802.11 ac, that ensures even more stable performance has better connectivity range delivering faster buffering and downloads. There is still 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal storage for games and applications. Voice commands work pretty well on it, the response time and loading are great when searching for Amazon, Netflix or other application.
How To Setup Firestick
In the box, you will get:
- Amazon Fire Tv Stick
- Voice Remote with batteries
- HDMI extender
- Power Cable
- The first step is to connect your Fire Tv Stick to your Tv HDMI port. Once you have plugged in you just need to select navigate and select HDMI option from it.
- Once you are done connecting Fire Tv Stick, you need to pair your Alexa Voice control Remote with your TV. Usually the remote will automatically detect the Fire Tv. (In case It doesn’t get connected with Fire tv automatically, you need to press the home button for about 10 Seconds till the Fire Tv detects it).
- Choose your preferred Language and network connection.
- Once you are connected to your network, Sign in to your Amazon account. (In case you don’t have an Amazon account, sign up and create your new account).
- Now you have an option to set up Parental controls. It requires setting up a 5 Digit Pin Password. that is required every time you want to make purchases or play any video (Teen or above).
- Once you are done setting up Amazon Fire Tv stick, an introduction video will be played guiding you the features and how to use the Fire Tv.
Pros and Cons of Amazon Fire Tv Stick
- Powerful and responsive to Alexa Voice Command.
- Anytime access to Tv shows and Movie.
- lightweight and portable
- Priority for Prime Members
- Doesn’t supports 4K Resolution