Packed with amazing features, The OnePlus 6 is the firm’s latest flagship smartphone, equipped with all new drastic and amazing features. So here in this article, we’ll provide you with all the features and information on the latest OnePlus 6.
Best Smartphone in 2018 – OnePlus 6
Design and Display
The one plus 6 has the same design as previous generations but has all new Glass design with corning gorilla glass 5. On the right side, the power button is located. The volume buttons are on the left, and above it, is the SIM card slot. On the bottom, The USB-C port in the center with a speaker to one side, and the 3.5mm jack and the mic. Display one the one plus 6 is impressive, it has a 6.28-inch Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display. The speaker, notification light, proximity sensor, and the frontal imaging unit are all in the same notch up top. It has a 2280 x 1080 resolution, with a pixel density of 401 PPI. Being AMOLED has means it has excellent viewing angles that deliver a top-quality visual experience. The fingerprint scanner is at the back and has speedy responsive to unlock the phone.
Hardware and performance
OnePlus 6 is the most powerful, speediest smartphone with high-end specifications. The device is powered by Octa core, 2.8 GHz, Snapdragon 845. The RAM depends on the storage model, 64GB, 128GB or 256GB of internal storage, and the latter two models ship with 8GB RAM, while the 64GB model comes with 6GB RAM. With facial recognition is handy in everyday life. The one plus 6 runs the all-new OxygenOS 5.1.6, Oxygen OS continues the look of vanilla Android, adding only extras that improve on Google’s operating system. The customization is available with icon packs, a system-wide dark mode, and more upgradation that make for a great experience. With such speed, you can never experience lags and multitasking problems.
when it comes to the camera, OnePlus has an impressive corner towards it. On the back, we have the main camera of 16-megapixel f/1.7 and a secondary camera of a 20-megapixel sensor for providing the portraits and can record videos at 4K at 30fps, and Slow Motion at 720p videos at 120fps. The front camera is of 20 MP also providing portrait modes for better selfies.
The battery performance of this smartphone is really good. The battery on the device supports the dash charge technology, With just 30 minutes of Dash charging, you can almost operate the device for a considerable amount with up to 60% battery. The one plus 6 has a battery of 3300mAh, that can last up to all day long, with high-end apps and multitasking.
Specification of OnePlus 6
- Dimension: 6.1×2.9×0.3 inches
- Weight: 177 g
- Screen Size: 6.28 inch
- Screen resolution: Optic AMOLED with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 (pixel density of 401 PPI)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- Operating System: Android OS, v8.1 (Oreo)
- Camera: Primary 16 MP (f/1.7) + 20 MP (f/1.7) phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash ,Front:16 MP (f/2.0)
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Color: Midnight Black, Mirror Black, Silk White
- Battery: 3300 mAh
Pros and Cons of OnePlus 6
- Amazing screen and design, making it one of the best-looking smartphone
- Incredible speed and performance
- The battery can last up to an entire day
- Oxygen OS has stock look and offers more features
- Wireless charging is missing
- No IP rating for water resistant
- Portrait mode is still a problem, Low-Light Camera Performance is not so good
- No expandable storage